Please click here for more information.
Dr. Jesse N. Schroeder
I feel very fortunate and proud to be a part of this community and a part of so many patients' lives over the last 29 years. I am very involved in the schools and communities of Colleyville and Southlake, where our two offices are located. My love and passion for orthodontics continues to grow and because of that, I continually strive to offer the best care and technology available anywhere in the world. My hobbies include cycling up any mountain I can find, cooking and of course, I put orthodontics in the category of my favorites as well.
- San Angelo State University - Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Baylor College of Dentistry – Master of Science, Oral Biology
- Baylor College of Dentistry, Specialty Certificate of Orthodontics
Dr. Marlene Spady
I have been with Dr. Schroeder since 1999. I was born and raised in North Carolina but have lived and worked in the Colleyville-Southlake area since 1991. I married the man of my dreams and we have four perfect children. While I may have won the “Betty Crocker Homemaker Award” in high school, if I invite you to dinner you might want to suggest a restaurant. Though I’m only in the office a few days a month, the days that I’m in the office are precious ones. I really enjoy being a part of creating beautiful smiles for our patients.
- Loma Linda University-Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Baylor College of Dentistry- Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Baylor College of Dentistry - Masters in Oral Biology with a certificate in Orthodontics
Get to know us
Dr. Schroeder & Dr. Spady are grateful to have the support of their caring and compassionate staff. Learn more about the rest of the team.Meet our team