What Sets Us Apart
A happy, beautiful smile makes a great first impression! At Schroeder Orthodontics, we love helping our patients achieve a great smile they’re proud to show off. Choosing to receive orthodontic treatment is an important decision, and picking the right practice that meets your family’s needs is an essential aspect of your treatment experience. Here are just a few things that set us apart from the rest.
- We want our patients to be fully informed about their treatment, and we encourage you to ask any questions you may have about your care or the progress of your child. We know that an educated patient is a happy patient!
- Dr. Jesse Schroeder is committed to providing the highest quality orthodontic treatment to each and every one of his patients. With years of education, hands-on training and experience, you can trust that your smile is in good hands!
- We are committed to continuing education and staying on the cutting edge of orthodontic technology. All of our clinical assistants are certified by the state of Texas and complete courses every year to stay up-to-date on the newest and best products and procedures to benefit our patients.
- Our conveniently located offices were designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our large, welcoming reception area is filled with the newest magazines and tasty refreshments, and kids can have fun in our game room! We also offer complimentary WiFi!
- Our office is the main sponsor for Be Cool, Give Back, a non-profit charity focused on teaching children the importance of giving. We’re also involved in the Youth Leadership Program, the Grapevine Christmas Parade, and the Lions Club, just to name a few. We love our community and take every chance we get to make it a better place.
We’re always accepting new patients, and with two centrally located offices and flexible practice hours, we try to make your orthodontic treatment as convenient as possible. Contact our office today to schedule a complimentary consultation!
Here are some of the wonderful things happening in our office!